Mesaje : 845
Data de inscriere : 2009-09-26
|Subject: Forum Rules Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:56 am|| |
Rules of This Forum
This is an easy guide to not getting banned. Be sure to read through this so you understand.
Firstly, Choose the correct place for your post
- Carefully read the names and descriptions of the different areas of the forum. Topics in the wrong forum will get moved, or removed.
Secondly, be careful what you post:
- Use descriptive post titles
- Don't just put "help" or "problem.." , instead put "Help with planting crops" or "Problem with maize"...
- Keep your post informative and interesting
- This isn't a chat room, so no one-word replys, or useless information.
- Be polite and Friendly
- No hostility, even if another member has posted something bad about you, keep your calm and the chances are a moderator will resolve the situation.
- This is a Family Place
- So no Swearing,and no sexual references.
- We are all equal
- So no racism, ageism, sexism or any other form of discrimination..
- Help and Help alike
- Be polite and grateful for help when you receive it, even if it doesn't help. And be patient with new users!
And last but most importantly:
- Think before you press "Submit"
- Double check: is my post in the right place? Is this appropriate? Does it follow the rules?
Of course, users failing to follow these rules, their posts get deleted or the user may be banned, either on a semi-perminant or perminant basis. It is your responsibility to keep yourself up-to-date with these rules, and ignorance of the rules is not an acceptable excuse for breaking them.